Be sure to catch Tracy Bissette, WeejeeLearning’s president, and Claudia Viveros, Quintile’s Director of Organizational Development – Global L&D, as they present “Tried and True Steps: Keeping Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Engaged” for Online Forums, a two-day, ten-session online seminar series offered by the eLearning Guild. The session is slated for 11:30 AM EST, Friday, February 18.
Subject-matter experts (SMEs) are key to developing accurate and timely e-Learning. However, their day jobs typically hamper their ability to contribute to content and provide timely reviews. But there are steps you can take to engage SMEs throughout the development lifecycle that have been proven successful at Quintiles.
Participants in this session will learn Quintiles’ steps for fully engaging SMEs on e-Learning development projects.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to conduct a collaborative needs analysis
- How to agree on clear expectations and stakeholder responsibilities
- How to develop and manage to a project plan
- How to hold productive, interactive, and timely working meetings
- How to reward and recognize SMEs